2329 Frankford Avenue

    PHILADELPHIA, PA 19125
    • $400,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 118 days
    • ID#: PAPH789502
    UPDATED: 112 min ago
    $400,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 0.05
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 2,310
      SQFT
    • $173
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Commercial
    County:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    The three most important factoids about this incredible opportunity include: 1) It~s located 1 door in from the apex of where the FNA, EKNA, and ORCA meet. If you don~t know what that means, it~s where the Fishtown Neighborhood Association, East Kensington Neighborhood Association, and Old Richmond Civic Association (more commonly known as NOYO or North of York) meet. 2) It~s zoned CMX2 so by right you can open a business on the 1st floor, in fact you must. 3) This property is a WHOPPING 20.5 feet wide!!!!!!! Currently the 1st floor of the property has been 90% gutted. The remaining 10% of the property is a kitchen. The basement has also been gutted so there is no heater, electricity, or hot water tank. The 2nd and 3rd floor remain residential and rehabilitated by a past owner. The current owner has made improvements to the bilco doors by installing brand new ones, and to the 3rd floor door to the roof. When you visit DO NOT GO OUT ON THE ROOF please. There is no roof deck or guard rails. This is a prime location ready for your preferred use and rehab.~

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    ©2019 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2019-08-20T12:54:11.21.
    www.shamrockrealtygroup.com/homes/93951263

    2329 Frankford Avenue PHILADELPHIA, PA 19125

    • Price: $400,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 112 min ago
    • ID#: PAPH789502
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.05
    Acres
    2,310
    SQFT
    $173
    $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Fishtown
    County:
    Philadelphia
    Area:
    19125 (19125)
    School District:
    The School District Of Philadelphia
    Property Description
    The three most important factoids about this incredible opportunity include: 1) It~s located 1 door in from the apex of where the FNA, EKNA, and ORCA meet. If you don~t know what that means, it~s where the Fishtown Neighborhood Association, East Kensington Neighborhood Association, and Old Richmond Civic Association (more commonly known as NOYO or North of York) meet. 2) It~s zoned CMX2 so by right you can open a business on the 1st floor, in fact you must. 3) This property is a WHOPPING 20.5 feet wide!!!!!!! Currently the 1st floor of the property has been 90% gutted. The remaining 10% of the property is a kitchen. The basement has also been gutted so there is no heater, electricity, or hot water tank. The 2nd and 3rd floor remain residential and rehabilitated by a past owner. The current owner has made improvements to the bilco doors by installing brand new ones, and to the 3rd floor door to the roof. When you visit DO NOT GO OUT ON THE ROOF please. There is no roof deck or guard rails. This is a prime location ready for your preferred use and rehab.~
    Exterior Features

    Construction Materials Masonry Garage YN No Other Structures Above GradeBelow Grade Parking Types None Property Condition Needs WorkRehabilitation PotentialFixerAs-Is ConditionShell Riparian Rights YN No Water Access YN No Water Oriented YN No Waterfront YN No

    Interior Features

    Above Grade Fin SQFT 2310 Basement Other Below Grade Finished Area 0 Below Grade Unfinished Area 0 Building Area Total 2310.00 Cooling None Fireplaces Total 0 Heating None Net Square Feet 2300.00

    Property Features

    Acceptable Financing CashConventional Accessibility Features None Assessment Year 2019 Association YN No Business Type Other Central Air YN No Cooling Fuel None Cross Street York Heating Fuel Natural Gas Hot Water None Lease Considered YN No Navigable Water YN N New Construction YN No Number Of Units Total 1 Original MLSNumber 301659072704 Ownership Interest Fee Simple Possession Immediate Property Sub Type Other Sale Type Standard Sewer Public Sewer Tax Annual Amount 2035.0 Tax Assessment Amount 145400.0 Tax Lot 138 Vacation Rental YN No Water Source Public Zoning Cmx2

    Listing courtesy of Elfant Wissahickon-Rittenhouse Square.
    ©2019 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2019-08-20T12:54:11.21.
     
    Shamrock Realty Group, Inc
    11049 Racetrack Road
    Ocean Pines MD, 21811